1. Customer service: By providing this option for customers, you will lower the stress of dealing with customer service and increase customer satisfaction with your brand.
2. Consumer analysis: Chatbots can play a large role analyzing customer data, and optimizing sales and marketing strategies in light of this analysis.
3. Personalized ads: Another chatbot strategy that’s proven to be successful is the creation of personalized ads.
4. Proactive customer interaction: Most brands employ passive customer interaction, i.e., they only respond to customers and do not reach out. But, instead of waiting for the customer to initiate contact with your brand, you should reach out.
5. Site feedback: Chatbots are great for reaching out to customers via simple questions and the gathering of feedback.
6. Lead-nurturing: You want to be careful to not be annoying with customized messaging, however. There is a fine line. It would also be wise to do some A/B testing on your customized messages to see what types of copy work best.
7. Maintain a presence on a messenger act via a chatbot: By maintaining a presence on a messenger app via a chatbot, you can save money while simultaneously remaining available for your customers 24 hours a day.