Top Mobile Wallets Apps In India – Which is the most downloaded app in India. Most of the people are using mobile app
- Paytm – Paytm, launched in 2010, is currently the largest mobile wallet app in India.
- Airtel Money- Can easily recharge prepaid accounts or pay postpaid bills and also shop online
- Mobikwik – Mobikwik is a Gurgaon based e-wallet payment system in India that helps its users store their money.
- Citrus Pay -Citrus Pay, one of the top e-wallets in India, it offers a Citrus wallet for customers as well as payment solutions to businesses.
- Ezetap – Bangalore based digital payment solution
- Freecharge -Freecharge, one of the most famous names right now when it comes to digital payment in India,
- HDFC PayZapp -Users can easily compare flight and hotel tickets and even buy music or pay bills with the app.
- ICICI Pockets -It’s VISA powered and can be used on any Indian website, or to transfer money to email ids
- JioMoney – JioMoney, launched recently in 2016 by Jio, is a digital payment app.
- Juspay – JusPay Safe is a payment browser with over 650+ transactions in a day.
- LIME (LIME, launched by AXIS in 2015)
- Citi MasterPass
- MomoeXpress – a Bangalore based digital wallet in India, claims to have the fastest checkout system.
- MoneyonMobile (authorized by the Reserve Bank of India)
- Mswipe – It provides a machine that can be attached to your mobile device to accept card payments.
- Ola Money – Ola Money, launched in 2015, is a digital wallet in India offered by Ola.
- Oxigen -Oxigen, a FinTech company founded in July 2004, is one of the major providers of digital payment in India
- PayMate – PayMate, founded in 2006 by Ajay Adiseshann, launched PayPOS in 2012
- PayUmoney – A part of PayU India, is a free payment gateway solution
- State Bank Buddy -State Bank Buddy, a product of State Bank of India, is an online wallet in India that’s available in 13 languages
Do you want to get a wallet app developed like Paytm? Click here to know how much does it cost to develop a wallet app?
For more information related to wallet app development, feel free to contact one of our executives at +1 516 515 9871 or drop your enquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are working round the clock to help our clients with suitable solutions.