- Apps for managing finance come with a lot of features such as multiple account management, built in calculator, charts for analyzing spending habits, categorical organization. Many app do provide support to Dropbox and Google Drive.
- These budget apps are capable of keeping track of your money, daily expenses, and different bills to be paid. The reports generated by these apps can also help you have the overviews of spending so you can fix any problems if they arise.
- Many of them also feature multiple currencies, split-transactions and offer widgets for the convenience of users.
- Finance management apps can also keep track of your credit card, budget and balances. You can even categorize things for better organizations.
- Inputting daily transactions remain as easy as a child’s play. You can keep tabs on money going out with the sync of calendar so that things can be planned accordingly.
- There are lot of finance calculators which help users calculate their loan, assets, stocks, auto loan and house loan. Other calculators include fuel calculator, paycheck tax calculator, etc.
- These apps also come enabled with passcode so that no one other than you can access your finance information. And it’s necessary to have passcode. After all, it’s money’s matter. Read More About Finance app